Have Questions? Please Contact Us

Email Us at PelusoOpenWater@gmail.com

Bridge and Back Update

9/30/2016 11:10:36 AM

We've received lots (and lots) of emails and texts about tomorrow's event. The current river forecast is for the river to be at safely swimmable levels for the duration of the event. We will be prepping the site today. As of now we plan on having our packet pick-up and practice swim from 5-7pm however, the weather will be the final determining factor. If we are forced to cancel the swim we will post that information here.